FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The Legendary El Mocambo Announces Intimate Pop-Up Concert Series.
- For Immediate Release
THE LEGENDARY EL MOCAMBO ANNOUNCES INTIMATE POP-UP CONCERT SERIES #KEEPLIVEALIVE Toronto, ON (September 15, 2021) – El Mocambo Entertainment Inc. along with Michael Wekerle, owner of The El Mocambo announced today that the legendary venue will welcome the return of live music events with a series of mini pop-up concerts beginning this Friday (9/17). Following all safety protocols, the pop-up concert series kicks off with Andre Pettipas and The Giants on September 17th and 18th followed by Harm and Ease September 23rd, and The Box on September 24th and 25th with additional shows and dates to be announced soon.
- “We couldn’t be more thrilled to welcome these amazing artists back to The El Mocambo,” shares Michael Wekerle. “The mini pop-up concerts serve as the first step forward in our reopening plans, and they give us an opportunity to support some truly magnificent local talent as we usher in a new era for the El Mo and welcome back neighbours, fans and the city we love (and have missed) so much!”
- Live from ‘Under The Neon Palms’ mini pop-up concerts are the first public events to be revealed as part of the newly renovated iconic venues’ opening plans. With limited capacity seating as per the current Covid-19 guidance for live venues, the mini concerts mark a joyful return to hosting live music events at the historic venue in the heart of Toronto.
- THE EL MOCAMBO MINI POP-UP CONCERT SERIES* Sponsored by Mogo and Coinsquare Andre Pettipas and The Giants – Live from Under The Neon Palms September 17th and 18th
- Harm and Ease – Live from Under The Neon Palms September 23rd – Presented by 94.9 The Rock
- The Box – Live from Under The Neon Palms September 24th and 25th – Presented by Boom 97.3 Tickets for all shows are available for purchase at http://www.elmocambo.com ###
- ABOUT THE EL MOCAMBO: One of North America’s longest running and most iconic music venues, the El Mocambo was founded as a fine dining and dancing establishment in 1948, but since then evolved into something of a rock ‘n’ roll mecca, hosting many of the biggest names in music including: The Rolling Stones, Elvis Costello, Blondie, Ramones, Meatloaf, Stevie Ray Vaughan, U2 and many more. Following an extensive 5+ year renovation and rebuild, the El Mocambo officially reopened in the Summer of 2020 and placed itself in a position to revolutionize the live music and entertainment business by blending cutting-edge technology with unparalleled access – offering audiences, fans and music/entertainment lovers the ultimate live experience across three separate venues all under the same roof in addition to delivering supreme virtual content straight to the comfort of homes around the world. Visit http://www.elmocambo.com for additional details and more information as it becomes available.
- CONNECT WITH THE EL MOCAMBO